Kesäpuisto Summer Park
Friday 9 June 12:00-18:00
Saturday 10 June 10:00-18:00
Sunday 11 June 10:00-17:00
SUMMER PARK LOCATION
In the Hamina centre across the street from the Market Square at the corner of Fredrikinkatu Street.
A short walk from the Town Hall Square along the expo street, or along Vallikatu towards Fredrikinkatu Street when arriving from the bus station.
THINGS TO DO
- Hobby horse courses
- Hobby horse workshop
- A Finnhorse with her foal. Suggest a name for the foal!
- In hand riding
- Buggy rides
- Ponski activity tent
- Licorice and food stalls, the Jaspis summer terrace and picnic area
- Haminan Energia Oy tent
- Horse-themed art exhibit by Stiina Hovi at Puistotalo, Fredrikinkatu 9
FOOD AND PICNIC AREA
- Licorice booth, Candyteam lakritsamyynti
- Food booth, Horseman Streetfood
- Cafe-living room Jaspis summer terrace and cafe, next to the Summer Park
- Picnic area in the Summer Park, adjacent to the playground. Bring your own food and snacks!
WC AND DRINKING WATER
- Toilets are located next to Puistotalo, Fredrikinkatu 9.
- Drinking water points can be found in multiple locations in the park.
Welcome to join the fun!
Please give us feedback on your visit to the event!